Hello There Internet,
I feel like there should be an update on my goings on as of today.
- “Week in Gaming News” makes a return. I want to improve the visuals but that can take time so not setting anything as yet.
- Other stuff is planned, like group lets plays and MMO stuff but that’s in the air at the moment so going to see how that turns out first before setting anything.
For my personal “Guy off the Internet” channel:
- “Web Game Review” will make a daily, 7 day week return. I’m making better graphics for this too but (again) may take time so no date setting. I decided to keep in on my channel rather than move give it to the Torch. Not keeping all my journalistic eggs in one basket.
- “Building Nerdfighteria” will be a new series replacing “Nerdcrafteria Builds” and the other Nerdfighteria stuff. It will be a weekly (maybe more) Minecraft series building a Minecraft representation Nerdfighteria. Talking about general going’s on. May lean towards the topics of the “Vlogbrothers” talk about, more so I can rant or give my opinion on stuff.
- “Open Letter” will be something different. It’s not gameplay. It’s in lieu of The Brother’s Green “Crash Course” (Part of the Nerdfighteria community) ‘Open Letter’ segment and this from the TV series “Black Books”; There is hope that I will be funny but things like that a relative so it’s a try and see what happens sort of thing. Should be one a week but it may be longer depending how quickly I can make them. One a week at most, one a month at least.
- I might do “Let’s Plays” and restart the “Pixelmon” Minecraft series but I’m not set on the ideas as yet so maybe.
I am also geared up for streaming. Not set on the idea yet but maybe. I might do a few test runs and see how it goes.
That’s really it for now. As I said I am planing more but it’s early days so getting back into the swing of things before going head on. As livelihoods go its pretty sketchy but here’s hopping that I can make a name of myself and get more work with other ‘Tubers, MCN’s, and stuff.
Oh yeah, writing is still slow. Defiantly no books till next year and that’s being optimistic. Depending how stuff goes they may end up on the back-burner. Still like the idea of me as a writer. Just not a a sole one.